Secured Enterprise VAS platform is a ready-to-launch, role based (multi-user) mobile revenue generating platform, which allows Mobile operators, SMS content aggregators and content providers to easily design services, upload and distribute premium SMS contents via mobile channels.
- SEVAS SMS/WAP gateway can serve as an SMPP client to multiple SMSCs thus allows content aggregators/providers to seamlessly establish SMPP connection to multiple mobile operators
- Every SEVAS deployment comes with content provider portal. With this feature, mobile operator or content aggregator can create and provide access to as many content providers as they want.
- DYANMIC CONTENT
- SEVAS dynamic content management system is a comprehensive, easy-to-use content management module that allows for provisioning and management of premium contents via an intuitive and fast loading web interface.
- SEVAS supports various billing mechanisms provided by various mobile network operators. Among these are
- SEVAS ACD module allows for content delivery scheduling. ACD can be configured to repeatedly send content to mobile subscribers at intervals. SEVAS ACD is an ideal module for mobile services with pre-loaded content.
- SEVAS INSTANT
- SEVAS ICD allows mobile operator, aggregator and content provider to deliver content to mobile subscriber instantly. SEVAS ICD is developed for instant delivery of content for services such as live scores and breaking news.
- SEVAS DYNAMIC
- SEVAS deployment comes with an in-built dynamic reporting module. SEVAS dynamic reporting module provides access to real-time data for faster services performance assessment.
- SEVAS blacklisting feature allows mobile operator, aggregator and content providers to simply block subscribers MSISDN from receiving an unwanted content from any of the services configured on SEVAS.
- SMS MARKETING
- SEVAS SMS Campaign functionality is a reliable and scalable feature that allows mobile services provider to schedule or instantly broadcast messages such as SMS marketing to subscribers via their existing SMPP/HTTP connection with mobile operators or a third party API. SEVAS marketing/campaign module